Kirk Walden is one of America’s most sought-after banquet speakers because his openness—and his humor—connects with audiences everywhere. And, his low key--yet extremely powerful--appeal leads to extraordinary responses.
Ministries that ask for Kirk Walden want . . .
* Someone who speaks from the heart
When Kirk’s name comes up, the word “transparency” is heard again and again. That’s because Kirk’s story—one of challenge, hope and triumph—connects with attendees of all ages. And, his ability to keep people laughing throughout is a reminder that whatever the circumstances, joy is only a heartbeat away.
* A powerful appeal
Kirk is one of the industry’s most effective fundraisers. When Kirk says, “Join me” — your audience will do just that. His clarity, conviction (and a vision that’s contagious!) makes the difference—for an outstanding event.
* A speaker who knows your needs
With 20 years of experience in our ministry, Kirk is unique in his ability to connect your audience with your vision.
* A guy who relates to men
Kirk’s background as a former professional golfer and sports writer connects with men. And when men listen, they give—generously.
Did you know?
· Kirk is consistently one of America’s most sought-after banquet speakers. In 2010, he was one of the five most-requested speakers in the country. Since 2009, Kirk has served as keynote speaker for more than 60 PRC fundraising dinners.
· Kirk is a humorist and writer whose work has appeared in publications across the country, including Focus on the Family’s web site.
· He knows our ministry like few others. He served as the CEO of a pregnancy resource center, and taught at conferences for CareNet, Heartbeat International, Focus on the Family and several statewide PRC gatherings. In addition, he has visited hundreds of centers across America.
What you are saying about Kirk . . .
“Our guests told us—Best speaker EVER. Kirk was obviously led by God, wonderfully uplifting, very captivating, wonderful humor, entertaining and right on target.”—Ohio
“I believe his appeal was one of the main reasons that this was our best banquet ever!”—Virginia
“Kirk appealed to men as well as women and his humor was a great
balance to our program.”—Kentucky
“. . . Had the heartbeat of the audience”—Washington
“. . . He makes you feel like you’ve known him all your life.”—Indiana
“He makes himself available to the guests, which is so personal. I highly recommend him!”—Pennsylvania