Kirk Walden—a former pregnancy care center director—uses his multi-faceted experience to assist pregnancy care ministries raise funds with excellence. In recent years, Kirk has helped PCCs raise more than $20 million.
Kirk’s background may be one of the key reasons for his success. He is a writer, having worked for several newspapers and earning a journalism degree. He also has development experience, with six years as director of development at a Christian school.
Perhaps most important, Kirk knows pregnancy care ministries—having led a pregnancy center for nearly nine years.
In addition, Kirk is one of the country’s most sought-after banquet speakers. His humor, his gift of envisioning audiences—and his ability to ask for funds with conviction and humility has earned him praise as “one of the industry’s most effective fundraisers.”
Kirk also has a life and cultural issues blog at www.kirkwalden.com.
He lives just outside of Nashville, TN with his wife Jennifer and their five children.
- Executive Director, Women’s Hope Medical Clinic (1991-1999)
- During his tenure, the center purchased its own property and opened of America’s early pregnancy help medical clinics
- Consultant with LifeSteward Ministries (2000-2003)
- Director of Development at a Christian school (2000-2006), leading a $1 million capital campaign and building the school's first endowment.
- Founder and owner of LifeTrends (2000-Present)
- Creator and publisher of The LifeTrends Connection
Home and Family
- Kirk was born in Los Angeles, raised in Alabama, and now near Nashville, TN
- Kirk is married to the former Jennifer Gill of Nashville, TN
- They are raising five children, from a college student to a new born baby.
Did you know?
- Kirk is a former professional golfer and played college golf at Auburn University, where he obtained a degree in journalism.
- Kirk started writing professionally at age 18 and wrote for three newspapers during his college years.